Harbor Transit Proposed Budget 2018-2019
Residents of the Harbor Transit Service Territory, (Village of Spring Lake, City of Grand Haven, City of Ferrysburg, Grand Haven Charter Township, Spring Lake Township) and other interested parties, please take notice there will be a public hearing on the proposed FY2018-2019 Harbor Transit Multi-Modal Transit System budget, beginning on July 1, 2018 and ending on June 30, 2019, on Thursday, March 22, 2018 at or after 5:30pm.
The property tax millage, proposed to be levied to support the proposed budget, will be the subject of this hearing.
The public hearing will be held at the Village of Spring Lake Administrative Offices at 102 West Savidge Street, Spring Lake MI 49456.
A line item copy of the proposed budget for fiscal year 2018-2019 is available for review at the Harbor Transit offices, 440 North Ferry Street, Grand Haven, MI 49417 during normal business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
The document is also available on the Harbor Transit webpage at: www.harbortransit.org
PUBLICATION INSTRUCTIONS (as required by law):
- The heading must be in 18 point type.
- The rest of the notice must be in 12 point type.
- The sentence beginning “The property tax millage rate…” must be printed in BOLDFACE TYPE
- The notice must be a display advertisement.
- The advertisement must be printed one time in the Grand Haven Tribune 10 days before the meeting