Harbor Transit Multi-Modal Transportation System (HTMMTS) Board Meeting Agenda
GRAND HAVEN CHARTER TOWNSHIP HALL 13300 168TH AVE.
JANUARY 25, 2023 AT 4:30 PM
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of November 16, 2022 HTMMTS Board Meeting Minutes
4. Additions/Corrections to the Agenda
5. Approval of Regular Agenda
6. Public Hearing:
A. PUBLIC HEARING: Adoption of the Harbor Transit’s Fiscal Year 2023-24 Budget
7. Close Public Hearing
8. General Business / Call to Audience
9. New Business:
A. Discussion/Action of Financial Audit 2022
B. Discussion/Action of Final FY Budget 2023-24 (Click here to view budget)
C. Discussion/Action of 2023/24 Fee Schedule
D. Discussion/Action of 2023/24 Uniform Millage Rate Determination
E. Discussion/Action of 2023/24 FY Resolution of Intent
F. Discussion/Action of 2023/24 Contract Clauses Certification
G. Discussion/Action of Calendar Year 2023 Resolution to Adopt the Annual Exemption Option
H. Discussion/Action on Payable Warrant
I. Receive/File Financial Statements
J. Discussion/Action on Environmental Services NEPA.
K. Discussion/Review of the Local Advisory Council Minutes.
L. Discussion/Action Review and Approval of At Large Board Candidate Deanna S. McIntyre.
10. Marketing Update – Annelise Walker
11. Operations Update – Scott Borg
12. Transportation Director’s Report – Scott Borg
13. Board Members Comments: Craig Bessinger, Bill Cargo, Ashley Latsch, Kevin Mclaughlin, Joel TePastte, Christine Burns, Gordon Gallagher, Cathy Pavick, Don Reiss, Bill Cate, At Large – Open
Next regularly scheduled Board Meeting will be held on March 22, 2023 at 4:30 PM at Spring Lake Township Office, 102 West Savidge Street, Spring Lake, MI 49456