HARBOR TRANSIT MULTI-MODAL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (HTMMTS)
Electronic Remote Board Meeting
November 18, 2020, 4:30 PM
- Meeting Called to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of the September 23, 2020 Special HTMMTS Board Meeting Minutes
- Additions/Corrections to the Agenda
- Approval of Regular Agenda
- General Business / Call to Audience
Those addressing the HTMMTS Board are asked to provide their name and address and will be limited to three minutes of speaking time. HTMMTS Board members will hear all comments for future consideration but will not have a response at this time. Either type in your comment on the Facebook Live feed or call (616) 402-0815. Let the phone ring until it is answered. If you get a busy signal, please wait, watch and call back. We will take all callers for today’s meeting.
According to the Attorney General, interrupting a public meeting in Michigan with hate speech or profanity could result in criminal charges under several State statutes relating to Fraudulent Access to a Computer or Network (MCL 752.797) and/or Malicious Use of Electronics Communication (MCL 750.540). According to the US Attorney for Eastern Michigan, Federal charges may include disrupting a public meeting, computer intrusion, using a computer to commit a crime, hate crimes, fraud, or transmitting threatening communications. Public meetings are being monitored and violations of statutes will be prosecuted.
- New Business:
- Discussion/action on Estimated Budget FYE 2021/2022.
- Motion to approve the MERS defined contribution plan adoption agreement addendum.
- Motion to approve (PTASP) Public Transportation Agency Safety plan per FTA requirements.
- Motion to approve Public Transportation COVID-19 Grant request for a touchless fare system.
- Discussion/action to receive and File the Bills from the Payable Warrant, and to Receive and File the GL Distribution Report.
- Discussion/action to Receive and File the Revenue and Expenditure Report for Period Ending October 31, 2020.
- Discussion/action to Receive and File the Balance Sheet for Harbor Transit for period Ending October 31, 2020.
- Discussion/action on issue of City of Grand Haven/HTMMTS responsibility for retirement and health care expenses after July 1, 2020.
Transportation Director Comments.
Board Members Comments:
- Craig Bessinger
- Michael DeWitt
- Joanne Marcetti
- Bill Cargo
- Patrick McGinnis
- Bob Monetza
- Pete LaMourie
- Joel TePastte
- Christine Burns
- Gordon Gallagher
- Cathy Pavick
Next regularly scheduled Board Meeting is scheduled for January 27, 2021 at 4:30 pm at Grand Haven Charter Township, 13300 168th Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417